Friday, 3 January 2014

#chapowrimo Day 3

So I started working on my annotated job description, then realised I wasn't really clear on what was expected in terms of format or type of annotation.  Closer study of the new regs required!  I did create an organisational chart to show where I fit in anyway.

I then realised that the new regs require an annotated and reflective CV rather than simply an extended CV with everything I've done in it, which means that if I want to do the new regs I'll have to redo my CV (which already leaves out a substantial amount of what I've done).

Back to the drawing board - my goal over the weekend is to get to grips with the differences between the old and new regulations for Chartership and make a final decision on which route to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment