Sunday, 4 November 2012

#chapowrimo commitment

Many will be familiar with National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and even Academic Writing Month (AcWriMo), but I'm not participating in either of them. Instead, I'm participating in Chartership Portfolio Writing Month (ChaPoWriMo), brainwave of the fabulous Helen Murphy and further explained by the lovely Emma Davidson in this blog post.  

So what does this mean for me?
I am committing to doing a little bit of work on my Chartership Portfolio every day in the month of November, or if I can't get to it one day I will do a double-dose the next.

This may take a number of forms:
  • Scribbling initial thoughts on particular items in my little blue notebook
  • Writing full reflections on this blog or in Scrivener, as appropriate
  • Organising my materials using Scrivener (more on that later)
  • Meeting up with other Cambridge-based Chartership candidates
  • Participating in #chartership chats on Twitter 

Speaking of which, time for another chat anyone? Specific topic or general chat?

No comments:

Post a Comment