Saturday, 31 July 2010

Inspiration at dawn

There's nothing like waking up early to get the creativity flowing!  Not only did I (finally) come up with something to present at the Cambridge (lib)Teachmeet on Monday 27th September, this morning I thought of a teaching approach to use for it.

I'm going to present the new network for Librarians as Teacher (thanks Jo!) using a simple training approach used a few years ago during team-building sessions for Rangers and young Guide leaders (aged 16-26) in preparation for sailing Asgard II from Inverness to Dublin.

Curious?  Come along to the wiki to sign up to speak or lurk.  I'll also be looking for feedback on what you'd like to see on the LAT Network site, so don't forget to bring your thinking caps!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, 'using a simple training approach' sounds interesting. I foresee a terribly interactive TeachMeet coming up (I have a few ideas up my sleeve, too).

    ReplyDelete