Friday, 18 June 2010

The people have spoken

Thanks for all the interest in getting together next week to discuss #cilipfuture.  The results are in from the Doodle poll and Tuesday at 6pm seems to be the most popular time.  Apologies to those who weren't able to come at that time.  The venue is CB2 Restaurant Café, which, I'm reliably informed, has wifi so we'll be able to tweet (thanks Isla!) and I intend to blog about it once I've thought the issues through.

According to Doodle we have 11 attendees - if anyone on the list can no longer make it or if anybody extra would like to attend, please let me know by adding yourself to the Doodle poll, by commenting on my blog or by email at nt311@medschl.cam.ac.uk.  Looking forward to seeing you all then.

4 comments:

  1. looking forward to this meeting - but fear I'll proably have to read something in advance (as opposed to my usual policy of just spouting half-baked theories!)
    I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point Isla, I could do with doing some prep work too. Maybe if people posted up some of the questions that they're interested in/thinking about?

    I do like half-baked theories though, and some of them are sure to emerge on Tuesday in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did someone mention baking? I'm never far from a cream tea. Unfortunately I won't be able to make Tuesday but will look for out for your updates, half-baked or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to say, for those who don't know me I'll bring a Bookstart bag and display it prominently!

    ReplyDelete