The process is very easy - Doodle provides:
- step-by-step instructions
- useful tips such as 'On average, 5 options are sufficient to successfully find a common date and time.'
- time zone support to accommodate people in other countries, useful if you wanted to schedule a conference call
- time-saving options such as copying the times selected for one day for you, so you don't have to keep filling in boxes
- option to get Doodle to email and chase up participants (but no requirement to do that!)
All in all, a nice little tool, although I have no need to use it at present. Thanks also to Rachel Marsh for the Doodle facts, especially pointing out the app for Facebook.